Dave Cook of Assist is running a two day Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training Course in Bridgwater on 16th & 17th January 2019.
MHFA is an signs and symptoms of mental ill health
Mental Health First Aiders will gain: -
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support