Assist works with a variety of businesses, charities, public sector organisations and individuals providing the following services:
- Drug and Alcohol Training for Professionals or Young People (half day or one day courses).
- Mental Health First Aid Training (2 day or half day courses).
- Dementia Training
- Safeguarding, Data Protection and Equality & Diversity Training.
- Qualified training for mentors and volunteers (PTLLS).
- Advise on how to blend the best online learning technologies with your face-to-face training.
- Online training & mentoring with the Assist Portal.
- Advising organisations on using the most suitable learning & development software including Learner Management Systems and online course and seminar delivery platforms.
- Advise on the deployment of internal communication and collaboration systems (Slack, Jive, Yammer, Hipchat, Sharepoint) alongside other digital communication projects.
We are always happy to hear from you. If we can't help, we'll point you in the direction of someone who can.
Please get in contact by completing the form below.